USAGE OF START EVENTSThe event can be start with any of the 4 options
use to define the starting point for a sub process or a process that is called by another process.
2)START MESSAGE EVENT:
start a process or an event sub process upon receipt of an incoming message. A process can have multiple message start events, but an event sub process can only have one.
CONSUME MESSAGE:This means if there are other start message event steps in the same process that are also listening for this same event ,only one of them is started.
- If check box is not checked then all the start message event steps for the same event will be started.
- The condition area is java script Boolean valued expression
- The data process on the event is available in the java script name.space called tw.message
- . The bpd starts when a uca is fired is always the default process app assuming that multiple process app snapshots & exits for the same solution.
- If a specific snapshot is to be used as the one in which the bpd is to be started,consider using the “sart bpd by name” java script function.